Friday, February 8, 2008

Clear Sound.. What does it mean?

The Apostle wrote in his letter to the gentiles ( I Corinthians 13:1 ) that unless the words he spoke were spoken in love then he was no better than a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. Mickey Hart wrote that there is a language beyond mere words, he called it "supra lingua". Another has said that love is not only shared in what we say but what we do. My intention is that anything I post on my blog will find it's beginnings in love. Otherwise, what is the point.

I am new to blogging and this is a blog in it's infantsy so be patient as I work my way through the process.

The picture I am including in this first post is a picture of Natural Bridge. A famtastic sandstone bridge located in Natural Bridge State Park, Slade Kentucky. I think it only appropriate to include it because it reminds me that love is a bridge that transcends and traverses those things that seem to always divide us.

1 comment:

Green Sheaves said...

Very nice beginnings! I will follow.